- Articles (die, der, das) – give the definite article for each noun
- Verb conjugation – per person – conjugate verbs for all persons in the present
- Noun plural – type the plural form of the nouns
- Verb conjugation – in sentences – complete sentences with verbs conjugated in the present
- Partizip II – learn the participle of verbs with sentences in the past tense
- Noun gender and plural – for each noun, type its article and its plural form
- Trennbare Verben – conjugate in present tense sentences with separable verbs
- What doesn’t belong – find the word that doesn’t belong with the others in the group
- Vocabulary – adjectives – write the name of adjectives shown in images
- Vocabulary – nouns – fill in blanks with the name of nouns shown in images
- Vocabulary – verbs – write the name of verbs shown in images
If you study German as a foreign language you know that one of the things that make it so difficult to learn is memorizing noun gender and verb conjugation. That can be done in many different ways, but really they all reduce to guessing and checking. And the more you learn, ‘guessing’ gradually becomes ‘knowing’.
Darfyx came to help you make that move. Here you will find hundreds of nouns and verbs asking for an article or conjugation. You can (and you should) repeatedly take each exercise, let Darfyx grade your answers and then go again. A new list is randomly generated each time, giving you an endless supply of practice.
All of this beautifully simple and straightforward. You will not ever have to pay, register or provide any personal information. Just open up your browser and start practicing. Go ahead and try one of the exercises from the list!